- Do you have to pay an estate agent if you decide not to sell?
- Can you see how many houses a realtor has sold?
- Can estate agents tell you other bids?
- Do estate agents use fake viewers?
- Do real estate agents lie to buyers?
- Can I use 2 estate agents to sell my house?
- Can estate agents lie about offers Ireland?
- Should you tell an estate agent your budget?
- What should I not tell a real estate agent?
Do you have to pay an estate agent if you decide not to sell?
The estate agent in the contract is the only one allowed to sell your home during the period stipulated.
And you will have to pay that estate agent, even if you find your own buyer.
It means you have to pay the agent for finding a buyer, even if you decide not to sell..
Can you see how many houses a realtor has sold?
The easiest way to find out how many homes a realtor has sold is to ask! When interviewing realtors for your prospective home sale, ask if you can see their closed MLS listings from past transactions. Even more useful information to you is how many homes similar to yours has the realtor sold.
Can estate agents tell you other bids?
Estate Agents can’t legally tell you how much the other offers were for, but they will usually indicate if they were close to the asking price, which can help to inform your own decision.”
Do estate agents use fake viewers?
19. They employ fake buyers. It may seem ludicrous, but professional viewers are actually known to be hired by agents to convince you that they will bring in an immediate influx of potential buyers should you list with them. Needless to say, once the contract is signed, these viewings start to slow down.
Do real estate agents lie to buyers?
Agents have access to multiple listings and will usually conduct a comparative market analysis to determine a fair market value on your home. However, some agents might stretch the truth and provide a market value higher than what it’s truly worth in hopes you’ll choose to list your home with them.
Can I use 2 estate agents to sell my house?
Sole selling rights means that the estate agent will have the exclusive right to sell your home and you will still have to pay the estate agent even if you find a buyer yourself. … If you appoint two estate agents to act together for you in selling the property, this is known as ‘joint agency’ or ‘joint sole agency’.
Can estate agents lie about offers Ireland?
Currently real-estate agents are required to log all bids they receive on a property that is for sale. The additional minimum standards would go further, making it a breach of professional conduct to “create a false or misleading bid”, Ms Hogan said.
Should you tell an estate agent your budget?
Inform the estate agent you have a budget of £300,000. … Let them know you have access to funds and would be happy for an early completion, but tell the agent that getting value and coming in on or under budget will be the most important factors in your decision.
What should I not tell a real estate agent?
Ross says there are three things you never need to disclose with your real estate agent:Your income. “Agents only need to know how much you are qualified to borrow. … How much you have in the bank. “This is for your lender to know, not your real estate agent,” he adds.Your personal and professional relationships.