- How many days before rail ticket can be booked?
- Can we book train tickets online?
- Can I see passenger list of a train?
- How can I book train tickets online during lockdown?
- How many hours before train ticket can be booked?
- How can I book train tickets immediately?
- Can we see the chart of train online?
- Can I get passenger details from PNR?
- How many waiting tickets get confirmed?
- Is booking open for train?
- Can we carry puppy in train?
How many days before rail ticket can be booked?
Essentially, passengers will be able to reserve train tickets up to four months in advance.
“Ministry of Railways has decided to increase the advance reservation period of all Specials notified from 30 days to 120 days,” it said in a statement on Thursday..
Can we book train tickets online?
A. To book train tickets online, log on to the EaseMyTrip website and click on the train tab. Search trains for your preferred route and date and then check availability. If your tickets are available, you can proceed to next step. If there is waiting list, you can still go for booking your train tickets.
Can I see passenger list of a train?
You can get the list of the passengers traveled in a coach and their PNR number from the chart placed near the entrance of the coach. You can get the passenger details of a whole train from the chart place on the display board on the platform, before the train departure.
How can I book train tickets online during lockdown?
Amid the fourth phase of the nationwide lockdown to contain the spread of the Covid-19, the Indian Railways today started to take bookings for 200 trains scheduled to run from June 1, 2020. The bookings can only be made online via IRCTC website and the IRCTC app.
How many hours before train ticket can be booked?
4 hoursThe requests for reservation at the reservation counters are accepted up to 4 hours before the scheduled departure of the train, after which, the reservation will be done at the current counters at the stations up to one hour before the scheduled departure of the train and thereafter by the Ticket Collector/Conductor …
How can I book train tickets immediately?
For booking a train ticket through Indian Railways booking counter, you have to visit the nearest railway station and ask for the reservation form. Fill the passenger details (Like: Name/s, age, gender, berth preference) Once you are with done with form return it to the booking counter with payment.
Can we see the chart of train online?
1) Log on to the IRCTC website, a new option of view ‘Charts/Vacancy’ is available. If you click on that option, you will be redirected to a new page. 2) You need to provide journey details, such as train number, journey date and boarding station. Once you enter the details, click on ‘Get Train Chart’ option.
Can I get passenger details from PNR?
One cannot get passenger details online by the PNR. … Passenger name and other details like age, gender etc. are private information and therefore not disclosed by Railway. Only the person who has booked the ticket can know about the passenger details.
How many waiting tickets get confirmed?
For example if the status is GNWL 4 / WL 3 , then this means that you have a waiting list of 3 (the latter number) and your ticket will get confirmed only if 3 passengers who have booked before you for the same journey happen to cancel their journey.
Is booking open for train?
Railway Reservation through PRS Counters Based on the availability of tickets, the ticketing staff at the counter will issue the ticket. Indian Railways reservation counters are open from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm (Monday to Saturday) and 8:00 am to 2:00 pm on Sundays.
Can we carry puppy in train?
1. A passenger can carry small or big dogs like Labrador, boxer, German shepherd along with him in AC First Class or First Class only. The passenger has to reserve the whole compartment in the train.