- How many days is bet9ja payout?
- How much can I withdraw from my bet9ja account?
- Who is the highest winner in bet9ja?
- Does Bet9Ja pay if one game cut?
- How can I withdraw my Bet9Ja old mobile?
- How can I withdraw money from my bet9ja account?
- Can I withdraw from bet9ja on weekends?
- Can I withdraw 1000 from bet9ja?
- How is cash out calculated?
How many days is bet9ja payout?
Withdrawals to debit or credit cards usually take 3 to 5 bank working days to process.
Payouts handled manually through an ordinary bank transfer are processed within 5 banking days..
How much can I withdraw from my bet9ja account?
Based on the official bet9ja withdrawal rules, the official minimum withdrawal sum is 5,000 Naira while the maximum reaches up to 9,999,999 Naira.
Who is the highest winner in bet9ja?
1. Saheed Oniloyi and Olashile Ali – N8 million. Saheed Oniloyi and Olashile Ali are lucky Bet9ja winners who won together an overall sum of 8 mln Naira) with a 400 Naira stake.
Does Bet9Ja pay if one game cut?
Comment with the betslip ID of the ticket from the last 7 days that cut by 1 game below, and we’ll select 5 entrants at random and reward them with N1,000 in bonus funds!
How can I withdraw my Bet9Ja old mobile?
HOW TO WITHDRAW FROM BET9JA ACCOUNTSimply add any account you wish to withdraw with, you can add maximum of two accounts.Then fill in your account number, account type (savings or current), bank.Then click the make withdrawal button in green.Having completed the above, your money will hit your in less than 24 hrs.
How can I withdraw money from my bet9ja account?
How to withdraw from your Bet9ja account fast?Visit the website and log in. … Click on withdrawal. … After this, you will see a box where you are required to type in the necessary banking information.Verify your details and confirm.The minimum that can be withdrawn is $5000.
Can I withdraw from bet9ja on weekends?
Bet9ja Help on Twitter: “Be informed that withdrawal request takes 24banking hrs excluding weekend and holidays,please be patient.
Can I withdraw 1000 from bet9ja?
Bet9ja on Twitter: “Remember that now our minimum withdrawal has now been reduced to ₦1,000 🙌… ”
How is cash out calculated?
Cash Out is calculated by using the potential winnings from a bet alongside the current odds you would receive if that bet was placed now. For example if you have a €10 bet on Barcelona to win a match at odds of 4.0 and they are leading at halftime the new odds on them to win the game may be 2.0.